Making An Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) Claim In New Jersey

Introducing Our Firm

Do You Need To Sue For Accident Compensation In New Jersey?

If a driver without insurance or very little coverage caused your accident injuries, you still have a claim for UM/UIM benefits under your own auto insurance policy, even if you were biking or walking at the time. Uninsured and underinsured drivers include hit-and-run drivers.

In some cases, UM/UIM insurance will provide coverage for:

  • Medical expenses
  • Lost wages/income
  • Pain and suffering
  • Physical therapy and vocational rehabilitation
  • Disability costs
  • Wrongful death benefits

Mr. Hoyt will seek full compensation from your UM/UIM insurance carrier and handle all legal aspects of your case.

Filling The Gap With Skilled Legal Representation

An uninsured/underinsured motorist claim is meant to fill the gap between insurance coverage, but it might not be enough. In any case, you should seek consultation from an experienced personal injury lawyer who has handled these types of cases throughout New Jersey.

Attorney Jack Hoyt is a skilled negotiator and trial attorney you want on your side if you are seeking the full compensation you deserve from an insurance company. If we handle your case, our team will guide you through the legal process and ensure that insurance companies pay their fair share of your claim. Truly maximizing your compensation requires thorough case preparation and determined advocacy.

Get A Free Case Evaluation Today

Please contact us online or call us at 973-292-2299 if you were in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.

With offices in Morristown, we handle cases for clients in Morris County and throughout North Jersey. We pursue all cases on a contingency fee basis and can meet with you anywhere in the state.

Se habla español.