Denied Claims

Introducing Our Firm

There is a specific process that must be followed if you were injured in a workplace accident. Receiving workers' compensation benefits entails completing paperwork and dealing with medical professionals and the insurance company. If your claim is denied, it is wise to have a skilled attorney fighting on your behalf.

With more than 30 years of legal experience, attorney John S. Hoyt is prepared to provide tenacious representation in workers' compensation cases. Headquartered in Morristown, the law firm of Hoyt & Hoyt, PC, handles cases for clients throughout Morris County and the state of New Jersey. We understand the nuances of workers' compensation law, and can provide the legal guidance that injured clients need.

Helping Injured Workers

Initial applications for benefits — whether for workers' compensation or Social Security Disability — are often denied. Many times, the insurance company will argue that the injury was not work-related or that it was an existing condition. No matter the challenges you face, our firm is prepared to represent you through negotiations when possible or courtroom litigation when necessary.

Whether you suffered an injury that was due to a single accident, repetitive stress or toxic exposure, you are likely eligible to receive workers' compensation benefits. If your application was denied, we will thoroughly investigate the reason for the denial in preparing a case strategy that is uniquely tailored to your needs.

When a strong appeal is prepared, we can request either an informal or formal hearing to discuss the reasons why your appeal should be successful. No matter the path your workers' compensation appeal takes, Hoyt & Hoyt, PC, will guide you through the legal process.

More Than Three Decades Of Legal Experience

If your workers' compensation claim was denied, an experienced lawyer can provide the legal guidance you need. Schedule a free consultation at Hoyt & Hoyt, PC. Headquartered in Morristown, we can meet clients anywhere in New Jersey. Call 973-292-2299 or email us to discuss your case.

Se habla español.